Thursday 24 March 2011

Hello World!

Just so ya know, I'm new to this blogging stuff, so if I haven't got as many clever things as the rest of the all-singing, all dancing book blogger community, then that's why.
As you have probably already guessed, this is a book blog! (or it will be as soon as I have figured out how to add in other pages and links). Hmmm... wouldn't it be cool to have a calendar that counted down the days until books were released... Maybe sometime in the future.
Anyway, if any of you recommend any books, then just write a comment in the box, and if you're lucky I might get around to reading it and even eventually writing a review.That's in the hope that anyone can be bothered to read this thing.
So, at the mo I am reading 'Tunnels' by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams and 'the silver sword' by Ian Serraillier. The books that I am waiting for to come out soon are 'Scorpia Rising', the last book in the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz, and 'Wild', the third book in a series by Aprilynne Pike. (I know, cool name, isn't it!)
Anyway,got to go now. Be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment